Marketing Manager, 14 month contract, fixed term, Harlow -
We’ve partnered with an outstanding Essex-based charity who are steeped in history, on their search for a passionate and team-centric Marketing Manager to join their vibrant team on a 14 month fixed term contract. If you have a passion for driving powerful marketing strategies to grow understanding and awareness, then keep reading!
Set within beautifully modern offices, our client places an extremely high importance on the nurturing and progression of their employees. This is something you will not only experience for yourself, but will also play a vital role in for others – applying your expertise to guide and support the marketing team’s journey of development and success. For your efforts, you will not only be rewarded with a handsome salary, but an extensive benefits package and the opportunity to work with a nationally recognised organisation.
So, what will you be doing?
- Managing the complete marketing campaign lifecycle from initial conception to implementation and evaluation, including development and delivery of marketing collateral;
- Ensuring internal communications are effective, timely and reflected uniformly across all platforms;
- Overseeing development and implementation of website and content updates, ensuring it remains optimised throughout;
- Managing exhibition activity in line with the calendar of events, including oversight of planning, logistics and staffing;
- Effectively leading a team of 3 – acting as a source of inspiration and encouragement, and driving individuals to meet both individual and business targets.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 4 years’ experience of working within a marketing management position;
- To be educated to degree level, ideally within a relevant marketing-related subject;
- Outstanding team management abilities;
- Excellent copywriting abilities;
- Strong experience within digital marketing, with a particular focus around website building and launching.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an incredibly meaningful organisation, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying an excellent remuneration package. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.