Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, Brentwood -
A prestigious business who are renowned for creating places people love are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Marketing and Communications Manager. Are you a natural leader, energetic, enthusiastic, and looking for a new challenge? Now is the time to make the move to a thriving marketing function working for an organisation who are well known for progressing and developing their employees.
As Senior Marketing and Communications Manager you will support the management of the Marketing & communications team and the delivery of the Group Brand and Communications Strategy. This role would suit a hands-on, creative, enthusiastic and highly organised individual with previous line management experience gained within a busy Marketing Communications Management role.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide hands on managerial support to the group marketing and communications team of 3 as well as managing external agencies including Digital, PR and Creative agencies.
- Overseeing the delivery of internal communications campaigns to support business change and central group functions including the company intranet, employee magazine and employee presentations.
- Managing the delivery of digital marketing strategy and all related activity to meet business requirements, including the corporate website, SEO, PPC, Portals and other digital channels as appropriate.
- Protecting and promoting the corporate brand ensuring consistent and positive messaging across corporate and consumer PR, crisis communications, social media, supporting financial PR and the delivery of group annual reports.
- Ensuring consistency across the group with marketing initiatives and branding, leading on our standardised approach to campaigns, sales suites, signage and office branding.
- Proactively engaging in relevant projects being delivered by the business and / or other functions where marketing support is required.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive marketing and communications experience across multiple channels including brand, PR, comms, and digital.
- Extensive experience providing hands on managerial support and development to a Marketing and Communications team
- Experience delivering digital communications, including website development and related activity.
- The ability to execute a marketing strategy and drive performance through the team in order to achieve set objectives.
- An excellent communicator who is confident liaising with a variety of stakeholders at all levels throughout the business.
- Able to work at pace, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative, with good time management skills and a natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Previous experience within the property industry is strongly preferred but isn’t essential.
In return, you will be offer a very competitive salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. This business also invest heavily in the development and training of their employees and are passionate about their people.
This role is commutable from Romford, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Wickford, Basildon, Harlow, Southend-on-sea, Cheshunt, Enfield and Grays.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.