Social Media Manager, Basildon -
A marketing agency based on the outskirts of Basildon, with huge promise and growth plans, are looking for a capable and driven Social Media Manager with clear commercial acumen, to join their team.
With a portfolio of brands already invested in their services they’re looking to grow their offering and client portfolio, offering hybrid working opportunities, great holiday and a plethora of soft benefits.
- Driving the development and delivery of social media strategies across a range of client accounts, both B2B and B2C facing
- Confidentially utilising Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Twitter and up and coming social channels!
- Utilising scheduling platforms to schedule content across channels
- Delivering engaging content with large reach and promising engagement, always looking to build and sustain community following
- Executing tracking and analytics to monitor social media activities
- Supporting with the growth of the team and client portfolio
- At least 2-4 years experience executing social media campaigns and planning across a mix of social channels
- Confident ability to manage content scheduling and developing content calendas
- Capable ability to work within conflicting deadlines and within tight timelines
- Exceptional project management experience
- A tenacity for staying up to date with latest trends and exploring new ideas
- Ability to get to their Basildon office several days a week at least
Due to their Essex based office this is commutable from those based in Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Maldon, Witham, Braintree, Ilford, Harlow and most parts of Essex.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.