Social Media Executive, Harlow -
The Company – Social Media Executive
We’re working with an industry leading brand who are looking for a confident and engaging social media expert to join their growing organisation. The company have created a strong brand and are always looking to achieve more which is why it’s an exciting time to join them!
The Role – Social Media Executive
This role is to work closely with the marketing team to generate new ideas, create marketing campaigns, write engaging content, and create monthly analytics as well as reporting on competitors. You’ll be the voice of the company and driving awareness to the brand!
Day to day, you could be…
- Producing and writing content to use across all social media channels.
- Developing and implementing the social and influencer strategy.
- Attending events and ensuring coverage on all social channels.
- Evaluating customer behaviours and produce competitor reports.
- Researching and staying up to date with industry trends.
You – Social Media Executive
You will need…
- Experience with creating engaging content to use across all social channels.
- A strong understanding of social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- The ability to work in a team and be a great team player.
- To be confident with analytics and reports.
- Confident with attending events and posting content/updates.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisation, and communication skills.
To be successful in your application, you must have 2 years minimum experience in a social media role within a B2C environment. You MUST be passionate about sports, confident with creating content, identifying industry trends, being the voice of the company as well as comfortable with networking at events.
This position is office based 5 days a week. They are flexible with working around core hours, but office attendance is essential, so if you are looking for some home working, this may not be for you!
Due to the office location this role is commutable from Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted, Broxbourne, Epping, Enfield and Cheshunt.