Social Media Manager, Colchester -
Do you have a passion for creating successful social media strategies that engage and excite audiences? If yes, then keep reading!
Our client, a vibrant full service creative agency, are currently seeking out a committed and creative Social Media Manager to join their lively Essex-based team. Reporting to the Director, you will proactively work to client briefs to develop and deploy profitable social plans that will drive account growth and positive engagement.
So, what will you be doing?
- Using your specialist social skills to create and implement a variety of campaigns - whether it’s compelling content for Twitter, industry-relevant blogs for LinkedIn, stunning visuals for Instagram, or something else!
- Reporting on campaign success, and highlighting this against key performance indicators laid out by clients;
- Using programmes such as Hootsuite to perform social listening, managing any potential threats to client reputation where necessary;
- Working collaboratively across inhouse teams to deliver a complete service for each campaign.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience of social media management for business, ideally within agency or property-related services;
- A versatile and flexible working approach across all channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.);
- Outstanding communication abilities, with excellent copywriting/content creation skills;
- Previous experience of developing social media plans and strategies.
This is the perfect role for a budding Social Media Guru who enjoys the fast pace of agency life, and is keen to develop their career within a team of like-minded individuals. Due to the location of this role it is commutable from Colchester, Chelmsford, Sudbury, London, Manningtree, Halstead, Braintree and Witham to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.