Web Developer (Digital Marketing), Maldon -
The Company – Web Developer - Digital Marketing
Our exclusive client is a highly respected property investment organisation based Maldon, Essex. Established over 15 years ago, the organisation was created by the minds of chartered accountants and works to support those looking to invest in property in the UK or abroad.
This is a brand-new, exciting position within the business, joining a wider marketing team of 2. You’ll have a real chance to make an impact, working in an ideas driven and creative environment, with the opportunity to really take ownership of your specialism within the function and grow your skills.
The Role – Web Developer - Digital Marketing
Reporting into the Business Manager and Managing Director and working closely with the wider team, your responsibilities as Web Developer will include:
- Building and developing the website via HTML and CCS, including writing and editing code.
- Create website layouts and templates, ensuring they are tested for the best user experience.
- Working closely with the Graphic Designer and Copywriter to update the websites with appropriate content and digital assets.
- Create landing pages for the purpose of marketing campaigns
- Check for errors, broken links and debugging as necessary.
Requirements – Web Developer - Digital Marketing
- Have at least 3 years previous web development experience, with technical abilities across HTML and CSS.
- Have a driven attitude with an ability to work both as part of a team to reach target marketing outputs, as well as autonomously when required.
- Ideally have a relevant degree or qualification.
The offices for this position are currently in Maldon, and due to be relocating to Chelmsford by the end of 2021. Therefore, this role would best suit those comfortable with both locations, commuting from areas such as: Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester, Maldon, Braintree, Bishops Stortfold, Harlow, Romford, and Southend-on-Sea.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.