Graphic Designer, Harlow -
A leading supplier of B2B industrial and commercial products based in Harlow is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their talented marketing team. Renowned for what they do and with a solid reputation to match, this company are an innovative provider of world-class services, and are now seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to help them stay at the cutting-edge of their sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the planning, design and production of all digital and printed materials
- Develop offline promotional material such as brochures and leaflets
- Design and implement landing page design, AdWords campaigns and social media design as directed by the marketing team
- Contribute creative ideas for web content for products and services
- Support the wider design team in asset creation as needed
- Ensure to adhere to brand identity guidelines
- Support the development of communications, client materials, and internal newsletters
- A sound knowledge of all Adobe CC software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and ideally Premier Pro)
- Conscientious design skills and a strong portfolio
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and experience working to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to kick start their career within a company who are acquiring subsidiaries and growing rapidly… This role will give you the chance to join a team who are strong believers in investing in employee’s personal growth with huge potentials for progression within the company.
Due to the location, this role would be most applicable to candidates travelling from areas of Harlow and the wider region, including, Welwyn Garden City, Bishop’s Stortford, Stevenage, Chelmsford, St Albans, Braintree, and Watford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.