Content Marketing Executive, Harpenden -
Are you a B2B content marketer with a passion for writing a variety of engaging and thought leadership pieces? Would you like to join an international marketing team, with flexible working, and opportunities to progress?
The Company – Content Marketing Executive
Our exclusive client are a highly respected software and technology organisation geared around security, based in Harpenden. They are seeking a Content Marketing Executive to join the marketing team of 4, reporting into the VP of Marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least 2 years B2B content marketing experience, with ideally a broader marketing background with an understanding of digital and campaigns.
The organisation in question is well-established, and this is a brand-new position for them due to organic growth and recent acquisitions. The role will be initial two or three days in the office, progressing up to four as a maximum. Flexible working is also offered!
The Role – Content Marketing Executive
The main responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Writing and proofreading SEO efficient content for the website, social media channels, blog posts, newsletters, case studies, white papers and webinars.
- Managing the social media channels by creating targeting organic content as well and running campaigns.
- Update the website and edit content, using their CMS system.
- Assisting with email campaigns and organising digital events.
Requirements – Content Marketing Executive
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years previous B2B marketing experience.
- Be proficient in writing SEO content to a high standard, have an analytical mindset of evaluating campaigns and be comfortable working with a team based across the globe.
- A marketing qualification or degree would be ideal but is not essential for this role.
Due to the location of the offices and the split working from home and office working, this role is best suited to those commuting from areas such as Harpenden, Stevenage, Herford, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, St Albans, Watford and Hitchin. The offices are based near the train station within walking distance.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.