Marketing Co-ordinator, Haverhill -
The Company – Marketing Co-ordinator
Our long-standing client is a big-name, established manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the construction industry for producing high-quality, desirable products.
Successful across the UK and internationally, they are committed to driving sustainable, long-term growth for the business and are committed to maintaining their standing as a byword for quality and excellence.
The Role – Marketing Co-ordinator
This is a broad marketing role, ideal for someone who is looking to build their career within a small, but established business with a loyal customer base and fantastic reputation! Encompassing both traditional and digital marketing methods, you’ll be delivering integrated marketing campaigns aimed at tradespeople, distributors and stakeholders.
Day to day, you could be working on…
- Developing ideas for NPD to help diversify the product range
- Creating bespoke marketing campaigns and assets – including POS, marketing literature, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Devising and shooting engaging video campaigns, before editing and uploading them to social channels and the company website
You – Marketing Co-ordinator
We’re looking for candidates with at least 1-2 years’ experience working in a broad marketing role, ideally within a B2B tangible products business. Preferably, you’ll have experience working on integrated marketing campaigns to B2B audiences and will be up to date on all the latest marketing trends and techniques.
Ideally, you’ll have…
- 1-2 years’ experience in a broad marketing role, ideally working in a B2B business with tangible products
- A marketing qualification or degree in Marketing or Business (although this is not essential)
- Outstanding copywriting and design skills with a creative mindset
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills
Location – Marketing Co-ordinator
The team is currently working 2-3 days a week in the office and the remaining days WFH. Moving forward, they would be looking to move to a 3 days in the office/2 days WFH structure.
Due to their offices being based in Haverhill – they are ideally located to those based in Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire including Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Colchester, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Royston, Duxford, Ely and Stansted.
T’s & C’s
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.