Account Manager, Watford -
A multi-award-winning advertising agency based on the edge of Watford are recruiting for a highly capable Account Manager to join their growing team and hit the ground running on a key client account. You will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a fast-paced agency environment.
As Account Manager, playing a pivotal role in the account management team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Acting as the key interface between the client and agency on assigned accounts, developing and nurturing one to one relationships with clients and providing total client support and service.
- Supporting the execution of engaging visuals for a range of channels including online and digital, print and emerging platforms.
- Working alongside the wider team on existing accounts to brainstorm captivating concepts and drive them through to delivery.
- Taking responsibility for successfully supporting junior members of the team, nurturing their development and encouraging them to further develop their professional skills.
- Utilising your ability to analyse key reports and contribute constructive recommendations to areas in need of improvement.
As you will be an integrated part of the team, leading sizable client meetings and regularly engaging with external stakeholders, exceptional communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a successful agency with incredible team support and a highly enriching working environment, due to the location of their Hertfordshire based office (on the outskirts of Watford) this role is commutable from Watford, Harrow, Uxbridge, Slough, Maidenhead, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Borehamwood, Edgware, Amersham, High Wycombe and Berkhamsted.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.