Campaign Manager, Hertford -
Our client, a leading one-of-a-kind not for profit organisation based in Hertford are seeking a Campaign Manager to join their 6 strong team in an exciting brand new role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating, executing, and managing all campaigns both on and offline.
- Managing a small team ensuring deadlines are kept to and of a high standard.
- Developing and motivating your team to ensure strong team ethos.
- Working with the wider marketing team to manage campaigns that are within budget and achieve sales growth.
- Coming up with briefs for internal and external agencies and communicating them clearly.
To be considered for this position, you’ll have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a broad marketing position and have skills across SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and ROI reporting. You will ideally come from a commercial not-for-profit or charity background however those from all other industry backgrounds will be considered.
We are looking for someone who thrives on being busy and juggling multiple projects so organisation is key!
This is a full-time position that will initially be home based with a view to be office based in the future. You will also enjoy a fantastic company culture, incredible offices and great benefits.
With offices based in Hertford, a short walk away from a train station, this position is commutable from Stevenage, St Albans, Potters Bar, Cheshunt, Letchworth, Hitchin, Baldock, Ware, Hoddesdon, Harlow and Welwyn Garden City areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.