Campaign Manager, Hertford –
The Company –
We’re working with a leading one-of-a-kind not for profit organisation based in Hertford. The organisation is seeking a Marketing and Campaign Manager to join their 8 strong team. This business offers fantastic company culture, incredible offices, and great benefits.
The Role –
The company are looking for someone who ideally has previous experience within campaign management in a B2B sector, as well as being self-sufficient with excellent project management skills. This role requires you to implement marketing campaigns that deliver on revenue and supports all teams across the business in achieving objectives.
Day to day, you could be…
- Delivering marketing strategies to grow engagement and brand awareness.
- Supporting all teams across the business in achieving their objectives.
- Creating and managing the companies digital marketing and campaign programme.
- Working with the wider marketing team to manage and oversee campaigns and promotional activity.
- Managing and mentoring a direct report to support them with development in their role.
You will need…
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years hands on experience within a similar marketing role.
- Experience in gaining new business within in a B2B environment.
- To be self-motivated, confident and able to use initiative.
- Strong copy-writing and proofreading abilities, as well as excellent project management skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is passionate and really values their staff. They have the option of a couple days home working, so if you are after a hybrid structure please apply now!
Due to the location of their offices, this role would be of particular interest to those based in the Hertfordshire county or areas such as; Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted Mountfitchet, Great Dunmow, Sawbridgeworth, Ware, Hertford, Saffron Walden, Stevenage, Royston, Welwyn Garden City.