Engagement Manager, Hertford –
The Company – Engagement Manager
We are partnering with an independent membership body to find an experienced Engagement Manager to join their Hertfordshire based team. For nearly 20 years they have been raising the bar in their industry, ensuring the impact to the environment is reduced, the local community is respected, and the workforce is valued.
Through strong codes of conduct and consistent monitoring, this non-for-profit have driven change and created a standard in their sector that many may take for granted today.
With the support of governmental organisations, local authorities and major players in the industry, they help thousands of people every year and play an instrumental part in the continuous improvement of their sector.
The Role – Engagement Manager
Reporting directly into the Head of Public Voice and Engagement, you will work collaboratively to develop innovative, multi-channel engagement strategies to drive engagement with the general public and sector wide.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management, and overall professional development of a small team of 1-2 direct reports. Ensuring they are motivated to meet community focused targets, and guiding them to ensure their activities are contributing to the organisations strategic aims.
Key Responsibilities – Engagement Manager
- Ownership of the overall strategy for community engagement across social media, website, product and offline marketing channels
- Creation and implementation of engaging content including, but not limited to, social media posts, images, video content, blogs, website content and offline publications
- Direct line management of 1-2 direct reports
- Continuous analysis, optimisation and reporting of engagement initiatives
Key Requirements – Engagement Manager
- Previous experience in an engagement focused role, such community manager, social media manager or Engagement Manager.
- Proven track record in developing creating engaging content across a variety of digital and offline channels
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of digital engagement, SEO and digital analytics
- Experience of software packages including Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress
- A strong background in social media community management, ideally in a non-profit organisation