Community Coordinator, Hertford -
Our client, a leading one-of-a-kind not for profit organization are seeking a Community Coordinator to join their 7 strong team in an exciting new role, within the ever exciting automotive sector.
With beautiful offices in a serene manor house, the cultural environment of organization speaks for itself!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Management of online community communication
- Working to improve the customer experience on the site and on social media
- Posting high quality content, videos, blogs and banners
- Working with the wider team with creative content – (good written accuracy needed)
- Dealing with potential new new/existing clients and consumers to promote brand image and advise accordingly
You will be joining a business that prides itself on having fantastic company culture, incredible offices and great benefits. This is a full-time position that will include hybrid working, with 2 days working from home each week.
With offices based in Hertford, a short walk away from a train station, this position is commutable from Stevenage, St Albans, Potters Bar, Cheshunt, Letchworth, Hitchin, Baldock, Ware, Hoddesdon, Harlow and Welwyn Garden City areas.