Our client, a really successful B2B manufacturing business are seeking a Content Marketer to join their team, based in Royston. The business is well thought of, and certainly up there with the industry leaders in their space!
The Role - Content Marketer
Day to day, you could be…
- Bringing the content strategy to life through multi-channel marketing, data gathering and content development.
- Managing the content marketing calendar to ensure relevant content is being promoted to the target audience.
- Managing the PR agency and support them in content generation, delivery, and monthly reporting.
- Tracking ROI for content marketing activity.
To be successful, you need to have…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a marketing role/environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot etc). – Salesforce would be ideal as that’s what they currently use.
- Strong content developing skills as well as copywriting and proofreading.
- Experience with managing content calendars and generating ideas.
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire (Hybrid WFH 3 days)
Due to the location of this role, this is easily commutable from the likes of Melbourn, Cambridge, Duxford, Biggleswade, Stevenage, and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire.