Content Marketing Manager, North of Royston -
We are recruiting on a retained basis for a highly respected manufacturer, working in the medical field… who are by far the market leaders in their space and are growing from strength to strength.
Innovators within their sector, creating a plethora of innovative products, are on the lookout for a driven Content Marketing Manager to join their team. They’re based in a ‘somewhat rural location’ out in the countryside, so people with their own transport would be best to consider.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing and implementing creative content campaigns
- Researching and executing a wide range of creative content
- Ensuring all content is fresh and on-brand
- To develop clear, concise graphic design briefs, ensuring consistent, high-quality visual work containing compelling messaging
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent if at all possible
- At least 3 years content marketing experience
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to deliver engaging content in various formats
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive who can implement their skills and really progress within the company. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!