Creative Marketing Assistant (Digital), Stevenage -
Here at Brand, we are working with a well-established educational organisation on an exciting opportunity to join their innovative marketing team as Creative Marketing Assistant. If you have a passion for using your creativity to deliver captivating digital content that will drive successful social and engaging email campaigns, then keep reading!
With a true desire to have a direct impact on local learners’ lives, our client is dedicated to their powerful work, and they need you to assist them in growing their services. For your efforts you will be awarded the outstanding opportunity to develop your career and contribute to your own growth.
So, what will you be doing?
- Utilising your strong social media skills to manage and enhance accounts – you will be creating and scheduling eye-catching content, and reporting on community engagement and campaign efficacy to enable continual improvement;
- Employing email marketing platforms (such as MailChimp), you will create and deploy a variety of email campaigns to targeted audiences.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- A true passion and natural ability for creative marketing;
- Previous experience within a digital marketing team, working with social media channels – particularly Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram;
- Experience creating email campaigns via email marketing platforms;
- An enthusiastic attitude to your work, and a drive to learn;
- Familiarity with social media advertising would be an advantage.
There has never been a better time for you – the creatively-minded digital professional – to unleash your true potential within this broad-reaching and ever-evolving organisation, that will support and nurture your development. Due to the location of this role, it would be best suited to those situated in Hitchin, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Hatfield and Hertford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.