Digital Marketing Executive - Temporary, Hemel Hempstead -
Please note that this is a temporary digital marketing position for a period of about 2 months. As such we can only consider applications from candidates that are available to start relatively quickly.
As the Digital Marketing Executive for this leading not-for-profit organisation you will be implementing the online marketing strategy which will involve managing a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Creating, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Engaging with your target audience via all available social media channels in order to drive visitor flow to the website
- Writing and optimising content for the website as well as printed media
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Overseeing PPC ad management and all SEO activity of the website
- Tracking and analysing website traffic flow and providing reports where appropriate
- Coming up with creative ideas and devising new ways in which products can be marketed
Working as part of a small team, this is an all-encompassing role where you will be the ‘go-to’ digital marketing expert for the entire organisation. You will need to be confident, well organised and with a good eye for detail as well as being comfortable taking the initiative. Virtually all marketing is done in-house so you will enjoy high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
Previous digital marketing experience is essential and you will ideally need to have experience in some or all of the following; digital campaign management, social media, analytics, search marketing, content management and copy writing, email marketing, as well as good IT related skills including HTML.
Please get in contact ASAP for more information!
Due to the location of the role is it commutable from St Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Amersham, Rickmansworth and Aylesbury.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.