We are recruiting for a highly respected manufacturer, working in the medical field… who are by far the market leaders in their space and are growing from strength to strength and expanding in international markets.
Innovators within their sector, creating a plethora of products, are on the lookout for a driven Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. They’re based in a ‘somewhat rural location’ out in the countryside, they do offer hybrid working so you can work from home 1 day per week as standard however people with their own transport would be best to consider.
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Support the Head of Marketing with the implementation and development of the overall marketing strategy.
- Coordinate online webinars
- Manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email, paid social, SEO, SEM and display advertising.
- Utilise data analytics to track, analyse and report on campaign performance.
- End to end email marketing campaign management including A/B testing.
- Manage the company’s social media presence, currently mostly LinkedIn with the opportunity to explore other platforms.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 2 years B2B digital marketing experience
- Excellent email marketing campaign management experience.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Due to the location of their offices this role is commutable from Cambridge, Royston, Harston, Sawston, Biggleswade, Letchworth, Stevenage, Hitchin and Buntingford.