Digital Marketing Manager, Royston -
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical research and testing products and continue to show progressive growth. We are working with them to find a tenacious Digital Marketing Manager.
The company are going from strength-to-strength, and this is an ideal opportunity to join them and support them in elevating to the next level.
This role is looking for someone to develop and implement the digital marketing strategy, generate, and manage output to promote the business.
The Role – Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting directly into the CEO, and working alongside their Global Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Deliver end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across PPC, paid social and organic. Including promotional messages
- Inputting new and creative ideas into the brand
- Frequently look to improve customer experience on the website across all brands
- Maintaining HubSpot interface to link content to sales leads
- Growing social media presence and consistent engagement
- Liaising with external creative agencies
The Requirements – Digital Marketing Manager
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification & 5+ Years digital marketing experience
- Extensive web management and digital campaign experience
- CMS Experience (wordpress), analytical thinker
- Experience managing SEO, email and social media
- Strong graphic design experience, including exposure to the full marketing mix
- Creative individual, with flair and strategic thinker
If this all sounds like the right role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!!
Our client is offering a hybrid working structure with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Due to the location of their Royston based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.