Email Marketing Executive, Bishop's Stortford -
Brand Recruitment have partnered with a hugely successful and fast-growing business on the Essex/Hertfordshire border to search for a driven and focused Email Marketing Executive to join their busy team.
We’re looking for a collaborative individual who’s passionate about email marketing who can work with their wider marketing team to drive the performance and success of the email marketing campaigns.
As an innovative and leading player in a massive growth industry, this business has expanded in recent years and added a number of new members to their team; including this newly created full time position. As an organisation, they really value marketing and have a sizeable marketing team who work together to help drive brand awareness and help this brand stand out from their competitors.
As Email Marketing Executive, your average day could look a little something like…
- Working with your colleagues in the design team and the in-house copywriter to create exciting and engaging emails that grab the customers attention and stop them from sending your email straight to their junk folder
- Maintaining the CRM database and segmenting customers for email marketing campaigns
- Deploying emails to both B2B and B2C customers, ensuring the content is targeted to the different needs of these customers
- Analysing campaign performance and compiling regular reports based on your findings and insights
- Implementing improvements and tailoring future campaigns to keep increasing the open and click through rates and to drive conversion and sales
All sounding good so far? Here’s what we need from you…
- You’ll have at least 1-2 years’ experience in an email marketing focused role
- A strong working knowledge of marketing automation software packages would be beneficial
- You won’t need to have design experience, but you’ll understand how to create a straightforward and engaging email marketing template, tailored to different devices
- Ideally, you’ll be confident producing copy for email marketing campaigns and will spot any typos or mistakes before you hit ‘send’
- Exceptional organisation skills, a collaborative working approach and the drive to do the best you can in your role
This role won’t be on our books for long, so apply today!
Ideally located on the Hertfordshire/Essex border, their offices are easily commutable from Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted, Hertford, Cheshunt, Harlow, Broxbourne, Enfield, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Braintree, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hitchin, Royston, Saffron Walden and Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.