Global Campaign Manager, Royston -
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical research and testing products and continue to show progressive growth. We are working with them to find a tenacious Global Campaign Manager
The company are going from strength-to-strength, and this is an ideal opportunity to join them and support them in elevating to the next level.
Our client is looking for someone to build a narrative around what they are doing, by stepping away from being solely product focused and become more brand focused.
The Role – Global Campaign Manager
Reporting directly into the CEO, and working alongside their Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving strategy and global marketing campaigns
- Translating business goals into integrated campaign strategies that drive engagement, leads and revenue
- Write marketing content
- Manage various program deliverables, emails, direct mail, landing pages, digital ads
- Identify latest trends affecting the industry and track performance.
The Requirement – Global Campaign Manager
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Strong campaign development and management experience
- Creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and creating campaigns
- Deep understanding on marketing principles, brand, product, service, social and digital marketing
- Excellent project and budget management skill, as well as growth tracking, web related data analysis.
- Strong communication, presentation, and creative writing skills
If this all sounds like the right role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!!
Our client is offering a hybrid working structure with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Due to the location of their Royston based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.