Graphic Designer, Elstree -
Think post paperwork pizza, Monday mocktails, constant career progression and a tenacious team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable digital and print Graphic Designer to join a growing and dynamic marketing team. You will need a minimum of 3-4 years design experience and to be fluent in Adobe CS. This is fun and fast paced environment has an agency like feel and will have you supporting an umbrella of brands.
As Graphic Designer, owning your workspace, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Designing engaging and diverse digital prints for multi platforms such as: landing pages, websites, emails, pop up banners, socials and online adverts
- Supporting the wider team to execute quality printed assets for events, conferences and marketing purposes
- Creating visual designs for the company’s web pages and sites to drive continuous development and user experience
- Contributing to the production of vibrant and compelling marketing videos
- Effectively utilise Adobe CS – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects – ideally with knowledge of other design software’s and some basic coding experience
This is a PC based environment with heaps of progression opportunities, a fab office culture and a competitive benefits package. This will suit a driven and motivated multi-channel designer. Due to the location of their Hertfordshire based office, this role is commutable from Edgware, Enfield, Borehamwood, Potters bar, Cheshunt, Wembley, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Watford, Harrow and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.