Graphic Designer, Broxbourne -
Here at Brand, we’ve partnered with a leading consumer business on the search for a Graphic Designer to join their vibrant team based in Hertfordshire. If you have a desire to utilise your creative mindset to grasp audiences’ attention through your eye-catching designs, then look no further!
Our client not only has a passion for their product, but also for the wellbeing of their employees… that’s why they offer a lively yet supportive culture, with a whole host of happiness-focussed social activities, and an outstanding renumeration package in exchange for your efforts.
So, what will you be doing?
- Designing a range of collateral for both digital and print channels, including banners, brochures, product packaging, branding and more!
- Engaging your multimedia abilities to edit and produce a variety of video assets.
- Developing a variety of beautiful typographical artwork.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- Previous experience as a Graphic Designer within a marketing team;
- A keen eye for detail and a natural creative flair;
- Outstanding abilities with Adobe Creative Suite, and excellent time management skills.
This is an unparalleled opportunity for a junior-level Designer to allow their abilities and creativity to flourish within an exceptional organisation. They are conveniently located in Hertfordshire, so would suit those living in and around surrounding regions, as well as those commuting from Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Enfield, Watford, St Albans, Greater London, Bishop’s Stortford, Harlow, Romford, Hitchin, Luton and Hemel Hempstead.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.