Graphic Designer, Hemel Hempstead -
The Company –
We are working with an established and wonderful business with multiple UK offices, going through immense growth and offering a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. With new and funky ‘all glass’ working spaces, an awesome company culture and award - winning benefits, what more could you want?
The Role -
You will be responsible for all things design, so creativity and idea generation is important!
Day to day, you could be…
- Working across both online and offline design projects. (video as well as print/marketing collateral)
- Running projects from start to finish (from brief to the end).
- Editing images as well as producing marketing materials such as, exhibition stand graphics, catalogues, presentations as well as web and social assets too.
- Managing multiple projects at one time whilst ensuring they run smoothly and are completed within deadline.
- Conveying brand image through high quality content across different channels
You will need…
- 1-4 years of experience within a graphic design role.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other softwares.
- Some videography exposure would be ideal
This role offers 2/3 days working from home and so would be best commutable from: Bourn End, Hemel Hempstead, Frithsden, Kings Langley, Bovingdon and Aldbury.