Graphic Designer, Watford -
Are you a graphic designer with experience across print, digital, photography and videography? Are you looking to work autonomously and take full ownership of the design function? Then read on!
Our client, a highly renowned B2B electrical product organisation based in Watford, are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join their growing marketing team. The company in question have a specialist arena, whereby their products are sold into a variety of industries from contractors to utilities and industrial.
This is a fantastic position with a wide range of responsibilities for an all-round Graphic Designer from a technical and product lead B2B background. Responsibilities will be equally split across print and digital, including:
- Design and edit graphics and layouts for printed materials such as flyers, catalogues, adverts, packaging and user guides for products
- Create written content for such pieces including wider marcomms literature
- Create digital pieces such as web banners, social media images, and infographics
- Take photos and create videos of products and information behind them for the web and marketing campaigns
- Support the wider marcomms team in designing pieces to support product launches, working closely with distributors and publishers
In order to be considered for this role, your experience will include:
- At least 2-3 years B2B graphic design experience, from a technical product lead background, ideally within industrial, electrical or similar
- A demonstrable experience of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, with other Adobe Creative programs being an advantage such as for After Effects or Premier Pro for video
- A degree in graphic communications, marketing or similar related subjects (ideal)
- Have a mix of experience across designing for printed and digital materials
- Have experience with photography and videography
Due to the location of the offices, this position is commutable from areas such as Watford, Bushey, Hemel Hempstead, Rickmansworth, St Albans, Borehamwood, Elstree, Edgeware, Hatfield, Beaconsfield, Amersham, and wider areas of Hertfordshire, Berkshire and North West London. Drivers with their own transport would be preferred, but the offices are accessible via public transport.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.