Graphic Designer (6 month FTC), Watford -
A leading not-for-profit organisation who offer services such; personal development, networking and events to their members within the consumer goods industry are urgently on the lookout for a motivated and proactive Graphic Designer to join their talented design team, initially on a 6 month contract with potential for this to be extended.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering online design material for a range of channels such as email, digital banners, web landing pages and video
- Develop offline promotional material such as brochures and leaflets
- Design and implement email marketing initiatives as briefed by the marketing team
- Contribute creative ideas for web content for products and services
- Support the wider design team in asset creation as needed
- At least 2 years creative experience in print and digital media
- A sound knowledge of all Adobe CC software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Conscientious design skills and a strong portfolio
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and experience working to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
Due to the location, commutable areas include High Wycombe, St Albans, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Chesham, Berkhamsted, Watford, Slough and Maidenhead to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.