Head of Marketing, St. Albans -
We’re looking for an experienced and broad-skilled multi-channel marketer from within the healthcare sector to devise and execute a new marketing strategy as well as mentor and develop a small team of marketers. If you’re the right person for this job you will be keen to work for a business that believes and invests in marketing and that has an open door policy when it comes to innovation and new ideas. It’s an opportunity to make a genuine impact from a marketing perspective within a business that is has enjoyed unprecedented growth since inception and will continue to do so. The infrastructure, tools and support are already in place, they just need the right person to drive it forward!
- Lead, develop and own the strategic marketing plan
- Develop and execute various marketing campaigns, support business development/sales activities and utilise all aspects of marketing including advertising, events and strategic partnerships
- Define a long-term sustainable roadmap for the brand based on deep understanding of the market and consumer insight
- Increase awareness and generating demand through strong PR activity
- Be the custodian of the brand, owning, developing and implementing guidelines and development
- Develop business marketing channels to support the sales team in the acquisition of new contracts and provide support with on-going communications and point of sale material
- Manage events and programmes as required
- Track, analyse and report on the results of all the marketing activity against key metrics – conversion rates, lead generation, brand awareness, etc.
- Create an environment that encourages innovation – test & learn
- Confidently assist sales team with any tenders/bids and pitches where appropriate
- Manage the relationships with relevant third-party partners e.g. media agencies
- Provide coaching, mentoring, leadership and direction to the marketing team to help develop and maximise potential
Skills & experience required:
- Proven senior marketing leadership experience from within the healthcare sector
- Ideally knowledge of both B2B and B2C marketing channels
- The ability to develop and mentor a team of marketers so they are able to maximise their potential
- Experience in running PR campaigns utilising different media channels
- Development of brand and brand guidelines experience
- Evidence of using data to develop and evolve campaigns and to help shape future activity
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a contemporary state-of-the-art private healthcare business that has grown exponentially since inception. It’s the ideal time for a senior marketer to join them and help shape what is going to be an exciting next few years.
Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Stevenage, Watford, Hitchin, Luton, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.