Artworker, Hemel Hempstead -
The Company – Artworker
We are recruiting for a wonderful consumer business based in Hertfordshire. If you’re obsessed with the finer details, are a forward-thinker, and have experience working within both print and digital media, then this role is for you!
The Role – Artworker
Joining a collaborative and ever-expanding creative team, you will be responsible for creating artwork projects across print and digital.
Day to day, you could be…
- Supporting the team and bringing all briefs to life.
- Working closely with graphics designers on small-scale projects, you will set clear guidelines to ensure all work is fit for the audience.
- Create pitch presentation materials, ensuring they are insightful and in line with brand guidelines.
- Generating ideas with team members and researching findings to help produce mock-ups.
You – Artworker
- Previous experience in a similar role or design team.
- Working knowledge if Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and Premier Pro.
- Creative with excellent attention to detail, and confidence to generate new ideas.
In return you will receive wonderful benefits, as well as a fab working environment and flexible working options.
**To be considered for this role, please apply with your portfolio**
Due to the location of their office, this role would be commutable from St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hatfield, Luton, Watford, Amersham, and Milton Keynes.