Marketing and Events Executive, Hertford -
A well-established and committed legal firm based in Hertford are looking for a talented and vibrant Marketing and Events Executive to join their team, where you will be supporting the execution of the marketing and events strategy. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years marketing and events experience and have the ability to hit the ground running. Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal are essential.
As Marketing and Events Executive, working across a variety of online and offline channels, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Executing highly successful and integrated marketing campaigns across a range of platforms such as: print, email, social, web and upcoming digital platforms
- Utilising CMS system to deliver and manage engaging content for the organisations website
- Effectively create and drive email marketing campaigns and communications via MailChimp
- Demonstrate your capable abilities of optimising social media channels, regularly driving engagement
- Managing the organisation of memorable internal and external events, end to end
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure the event calendar is up to date and team members are prepared
- Developing key relationships with external suppliers, therefore gaining a great contact list for future event organisation
- Successfully managing the CRM system and databases, whilst supporting the integration of a new CRM database
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a highly successful organisation that offers an enriching working environment, great benefits and a commendable culture. Due to the location of their Hertford based office, this role is commutable from Hertford, Harlow, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Enfield, Watford, Stevenage, Buntingford, St Albans, Bishop’s Stortford and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.