Marketing Executive (18 Month Fixed Term Contract), Cheshunt -
The Company - Marketing Executive (Contract)
An award-winning and rapidly growing property organisation based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive to join their fantastic marketing team on an 18-month fixed term contract basis for a maternity cover.
The company specialises in building high end, residential properties across the UK and they’re looking for a forward-thinking and driven marketer with a minimum of 2-3 years’ marketing experience with a digital lean.
This position is hybrid, working 2/3 days in the office per week.
The Role - Marketing Executive (Contract)
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and joining their team of 5, you’ll be responsible for:
- Updating and monitoring the website and social media channels.
- Writing and scheduling content for digital channels, campaigns and collateral.
- Assisting with managing the CRM system, delivering email campaigns.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials such as fact sheets, case studies, pieces for events, and digital assets.
- Working with agencies such across PR and design to implement 360 campaigns.
Requirements - Marketing Executive (Contract)
- A minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience across digital, social media, campaigns and content.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to juggle multiple projects and liaise with external agencies and stakeholders.
- Ideally have a marketing degree or CIM qualification, though this is not essential.
- Ideally come from a property background, but again this is not essential.
This is a great time to join a leading property organisation with a strong benefits packages and competitive salary.
This position is hybrid, working 2/3 days in the office per week. Due to the location of this role, it is commutable from areas such as Loughton, London, Ware, Waltham Abbey, Enfield, Borehamwood, Hatfield, Hertford, Harlow, Cheshunt and Edgeware.