Marketing Executive (Content), Watford -
The Company –Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with content marketing experience and a passion for the medical and healthcare sector. My client is an internationally recognised and leading organisation who offer a wide range of medical, pharmaceutical, dermatological, and cosmetic products/technology, sold into both the consumer markets and to a wide range of businesses.
This position offers a great insight into the world of aesthetics and health and a real opportunity to develop your marketing skills.
The Role –Marketing Executive
As Marketing Executive your role will be to support the Marketing Manager and wider team by delivering corporate and product category marketing plans and campaigns. You’ll be passionate about marketing, have strong creative flair and an eye for how to continually improve content. For this role, you’ll thrive off content, content, and guess what - more content!
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Content creation, across various channels – web, social, email etc
- Using Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Event management
- Campaign delivery
- Internal Communications
The Requirements – Marketing Executive
- Excellent copywriting skills and communication skills
- Strong computer skills for example experience working with MS Office
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
This is a great opportunity to further your marketing career within a leading organisation that offers flexible working, fantastic benefits, and an enriching working environment. This role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire such as Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Hemel Hempstead, Edgware, Barnet, Luton, Rickmansworth, Harrow and Uxbridge. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!