Marketing Executive, Hatfield -
The Company – Marketing Executive
We’re partnered with an awesome client of ours in the B2B distribution arena to find their new Marketing Executive.
The role is varied, fun, challenging and hands-on, with real ownership on offer. There’s real progression opportunity with this job, and a generally just awesome team to work with.
Enjoying massive success and a lively atmosphere, this pioneering B2B company is now looking for a hungry new marketer to join their growing team.
The Role –Marketing Executive
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Building brand awareness to enhance growth of the company
- Assist in implementing the marketing activity plan
- Manage social media, email campaigns and maintaining the website
- Design marketing collateral using InDesign
The Requirements – Marketing Executive
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a self-starter who can work independently and as a team
- Experience working with InDesign
- Ideally 2+ years in a similar role is preferred
- Experience working within construction is a bonus!
- A driver’s licence and car is essential for this role
If this is the marketing job you’ve been looking for, then get in touch and apply. It’s a great role in a team of lovely people with real opportunity!
This role is office based 5 days a week and is easily commutable from Stevenage, Hertford, Cheshunt, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Luton, Hatfield, Enfield, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Welwyn Garden City, Brentwood, Romford, St Albans, and other areas of Essex, Hertfordshire and Greater London.