Marketing Executive, Hoddesdon -
The company we’re recruiting for has ‘style’ written all over it, manufacturing and distributing a plethora of luxury products since the 80’s. Boasting a suave range of exclusive brands this company smashes sophistication. Their success speaks for itself, having opened two further sub – brands over the last couple of years and constantly growing… Furthermore, forward thinking in all that they do, and embedded in a historical company ethos, this organization prides itself on its ‘people-centric’ focus, both internally and externally.
Your position as marketing executive would revolve around assisting the marketing manager with carrying out, delivering on and executing the marketing strategy, working with multiple departments and incorporating the entire marketing mix. Responsibilities may include:
- In charge of all online/offline marketing development on an implementation basis
- Supporting initiatives to drive engagement and contribute to further brand building
- Working with multiple teams across the business on marketing collateral, content and print materials. Brochure and print experience would be really benefit.
- Keep tabs on all stats and make regular updates and reviews to the website and social media
- Previous experience in a junior marketing role, ideally one year plus
- Degree educated preferably or, marketing qualifications e.g CIM (not essential)
- People person – able to work with multiple stakeholders and projects at any given time
- Self - starting attitude with a desire to progress and building the marketing function further
Due to the location of the offices, The role is commutable from areas such as: Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, Welwyn, Hatfield, Ware, Hertford and Royston.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.