Marketing Executive, Royston -
Urgh – another morning snoozing your alarm, knowing you’ll be heading off to your boring, unfulfilling job soon.
If only there was an opportunity to work for a dynamic company, with plenty of opportunity, working as part of a fun-loving, hardworking team… hang on, there is!
Our client is vibrant, fast paced multimedia publisher looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Marketing Executive to join their team based near Royston, Hertfordshire.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skillset working on a broad spectrum of marketing channels. The role will be varied and will allow you to use your creative initiative.
So, what will you be doing?
- Assessing, preparing and implementing changes to the company’s online presence, including website and social channels, to give the company a ‘voice’ and create a buzz;
- Help in with the planning, setting up and promotion of events and exhibitions;
- Using your creative talent, create revised marketing materials, eye-catching to clients and helping increase the company’s profile in print;
- Making sure all relevant channels by which the company distributes information are streamlined, up to date and key relationships are maintained
As the ideal candidate, you will bags of…
- Passion, in marketing and in life!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, clients are key!
- Interest in what happens within health and social care, plus an interest to learn about this important industry sector
- Capability to work alone and as part of a team, you’re a self-starter AND team player!
- Experience in most of the Microsoft Office programs including Excel, and where possible Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics and most relevant social media platforms
If you are looking for a step into the world professional world of marketing, beginning your career path and gaining a range of marketing skills along the way, this is the role for you.
The wonderful countryside offices are commutable from Cambridge, St Ives, St Neots, Ely, Huntingdon, Camborne and the surrounding areas. You will need your own vehicle as the idyllic surrounds don’t favour public transport unfortunately!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.