Marketing Manager, Cheshunt -
An award-winning and rapidly growing property organisation based in Hertfordshire are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join their fantastic marketing team where you will be responsible for growing brand awareness, executing marketing strategies and continuing to build on their positive reputation. The company specialises in building high end, residential properties across the UK and they’re looking for a forward-thinking and driven marketer with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within the property/property developer or construction industry. You will have evident team management experience, and the ability to hit the ground running.
As Marketing Manager, working across online and offline channels, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Planning and implementing a range of marketing strategies, across current and upcoming marketing platforms
- Successfully manage the organisations main website and additional microsites, ensuring strong exposure and effective brand management
- Regularly liaising with external PR agencies to ensure external communication is consistent and aligned with the brands tone of voice
- Overseeing the production of all print and digital materials such as: video, brochures, signage, photography and displays
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered smoothly, on time and in budget.
This is a great time to join a leading property organisation with a strong benefits packages and competitive salary. Due to the location of this role it is commutable from Loughton, London, Waltham Abbey, Enfield, Borehamwood, Hatfield, Hertford, Harlow, Cheshunt and Edgeware.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.