Marketing Manager, Hatfield –
We’re partnered with an awesome client of ours in the construction industry to find their new Marketing Manager, if you are an all-rounder and passionate about driving marketing activity and achieving strong results, then please get in touch today!
The role is varied, fun, challenging and hands-on, with real ownership on offer. This business has a great family feel with progression opportunities and a lovely culture.
The key responsibilities of this role involve delivery various marketing activities, such as:
- Building brand awareness and increasing engagement
- Implementing the marketing plan and key objectives of the company
- Delivering various campaigns such as social media, email campaigns and overall advertisement
- Manage the website including SEO
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Motivated and results driven
- An all-round marketer (email, web, social)
- Ability to work independently and a self- starter is essential
- Construction experience is a bonus!
- A driver’s licence and car is essential for this role
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, then please get in touch today!
This role is office based 5 days a week and is easily commutable from Stevenage, Hertford, Cheshunt, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Luton, Enfield, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Welwyn Garden City, Brentwood, Romford, St Albans, and other areas of Essex, Hertfordshire and Greater London.