Marketing Manager, St. Albans -
If you’re a motivated Marketing Executive looking to step up into the next phase of your successful career, then keep reading…
Our client, a leader in their field within professional business services, are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their collaborative team. Working very autonomously, you will play a big part in development of the marketing strategy and manage various marketing activities. This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive with at least one to two years’ experience within professional services (e.g. financial or legal) to join a team-oriented environment within a small but thriving business.
So, what will you be doing?
- Creating compelling content for a range of channels;
- Focussing upon website presence – utilising SEO/PPC to grow engagement;
- Social media management with a particular focus on LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Maintaining strong relationships with local marketing services;
- Email marketing campaigns and CRM maintenance;
- Working closely with Sales teams to produce a variety of support materials, carry out market research and identify opportunities.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least one years’ experience of working within a marketing position;
- A background within professional services where you have been marketing non-tangible products and services;
- Excellent copywriting abilities;
- Strong experience within digital marketing, with a particular focus around SEO and PPC, email marketing and social media for business (Twitter and LinkedIn are essential)
This is the ideal opportunity for an inspired Marketer with a strong attention to detail to flourish within a supportive and passionate company. Due to the office location, this role is commutable from, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Aylesbury, Chesham, Stevenage and Dunstable.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.