Marketing Manager (UK Based), Baldock -
Ever dreamt of working for a globally recognised brand name in the automotive space?
Do you have experience in project management as well as good exposure to digital marketing?
If so, our client, who are listed as one of the most recognised companies to work for, boast an unmissable opportunity for a marketing manager to join their award - winning marketing team... Creating, implementing and reviewing projects and initiatives to help grow the sales and brand exposure in markets, transcending their top tier products into the consumers reach.
- Lead a small team and deliver on strategy and brand image, growing the organisation and driving initiatives forward
- Execution of projects that meet the needs of your target audience
- Ability to advertise products digitally, working with the digital marketing team to develop various online plans
- Monitor and track the performance of initiatives, identifying insights to share with stakeholders across the board
- Plan the digital marketing activities and campaigns, on a b2b scale for an exciting range of products
- 5+ years of experience in a brand marketing role is needed either in b2b or b2c environments, but both b2b and b2c would be preferable
- A degree is certainly ideal though not essential
- Management skills – ability to manage one or two direct reports
- A individual with a can-do attitude, enthusiasm and commercial drive!
This role required 2 days working within their Baldock office with the rest of the working week from home! They also have a plethora of fantastic perks on offer!
Due to the location of the offices, this role is commutable to those living in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Stevenage, Letchworth Garden City, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Saffron Walden, Royston and St. Neots.