Product Manager – Ecommerce, Borehamwood -
We’re delighted to be working in partnership with a market leading ecommerce business that are searching for a dynamic product manager to work as part of a close-knit product team which has been specifically created to drive the business forward strategically.
The role would suit someone who has worked previously in Core Product and has a strong background as a Product Lead/Product Manager and specifically in optimising user experiences.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the Roadmap for a specific phase of the customer journey – including the end to end product lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation. Key responsibilities include:
- Apply data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
- Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
- Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
- Working with the wider Product team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- Assist in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
- Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
- Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions
We are keen to see applications from candidates with:
- A minimum of 5 years online Product Management experience
- Prior commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website, ideally from one of the experience sectors (including Gourmet, Hotels, Activities, Days out etc.)
- Experience in managing full product and project life cycle including; managing road map and backlog, requirement gathering, building business cases, improving channel management propositions, refining requirements into user stories / online user journey
This role serves as a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that continue to grow and dominate their sector. They are renowned for their exceptional staff benefits and for providing excellent career opportunities and advancement within the business
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.