Product Manager (6 month contract), Hemel Hempstead -
This company is a real giant in the world of technology, with product ranges worth multiples of millions and an awesome international profile.
They are looking for an experienced Product Manager coming from a background in printing or office technology to step into a 6-month contract role, with the potential to end up in a permanent position.
In terms of package this organisation offers a plethora of benefits with something for everyone, from onsite massages, a massive ‘perks list’… to company cars!
Your responsibilities could include but not be limited to:
- Managing the product lifecycle in all aspects as well as monitoring key competitors to evaluate product position and reference points for future products
- Handling new product launches dealing with comms and arranging consistent maintenance of regional pricing
- Simultaneously working with the planning team to establish regular revenue forecast for supplies by product and region
- Development of new products and interaction throughout the whole of the NPD process.
- Marketing or tech history along with a wealth of experience in product management
- Great people skills, an ability to work with multiple teams, as well as dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Numerical skills and analytical persuasion
Based in Buckinghamshire, the ideal candidate would manage the product lifecycle, everything from price point and position to product makeup. Valuable attributes would also include exposure in market research, insights, liaising with the sales team and international selling.
If this role looks of interest, please click apply now – we would love to hear from you.
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire including, Amersham, Luton, Watford, Slough, Hatfield, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Hitchin and Aylesbury.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.