Product Manager, Harpenden -
A renowned professional services organisation based in Hertfordshire are seeking an experienced Product Manager to implement ambitious and exciting plans to build on their already well-established product offering. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Management professional with experience of working within an industry regulated environment to bring in their knowledge and expertise in order to develop our client’s product proposition and support the wider marketing functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake research on the product requirements of the market and competitor activities and identify changes or enhancements that need to be made.
- Design and launch new products ensuring sales and processing teams are up to date ahead of the launch to market
- Continually review product performance, sales performance and client experience for owned products and adapt activities accordingly in order to help drive revenues.
- Ensure mortgage related fees and charges are reviewed and justified on a regular basis to remain fair and in line with government rules and guidance.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of Product Management within an industry regulated environment, ideally Financial Services.
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of industry regulations along with governance activities such as Money Laundering, Fraud and data protections.
- Strategically competent, commercially astute, well organised, excellent communication and
relationship building skills, a team player.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you…
Due to the location of their Harpenden office, this role could be of interest to those living in Luton, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Hitchin, Harlow, Bedford and Harpenden.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.