Product Marketing Executive, Stevenage -
We’re working exclusively with a well-established software client of ours, based in Hertfordshire, to recruit a through and through tech savvy Product Marketing Executive. This role will have you delivering the full go-to marketing strategy across marketing and comms channels. You’ll need a minimum of 4 – 5 years experience in a product marketing position within a software company, specifically SaaS. You’ll need to be passionate about new tech and expert UX, fluent in technical product language, and able to transform this into digestible info.
As Product Marketing Executive supporting the wider team, this role will have you involved in but not limited to:
- Owning the execution of the product marketing strategy and marketing plans for current services as well as new products
- Building strong and nurtured relationships with the company’s partner portfolio and developing a strong understanding of the customer base, and their needs
- Strategizing efficient plans for customer onboarding, upselling and retention, with the support of Intercomm
- Overseeing the development of UX design best practice and collecting customer insight covering product usages, untapped opps, the buyer personas and more through the usage analytics and other collected data
- Ensuring you’re always complying with relevant legislation and tracking all ROI
The successful candidate will need to be coming in with demonstrable product management experience with proven Intercom experience; this is essential. We can only consider candidates with a SaaS background and solid understanding of UX. Please do not apply unless you have this experience as I’m afraid we will not be able to consider your application.
Due to the location of their Letchworth based office, this role is commutable from Baldock, Stevenage, Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Royston, Cambridge, Buntingford, Biggleswade and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.