Project Manager/Account Manager, Stansted -
A well-established marketing agency based on the Essex/Hertfordshire border is seeking a confident Project Manager with at least 2 years’ experience in an agency environment. You will have exceptional communications skills both written and verbal with evident knowledge of online and offline marketing channels.
As Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Aiding in the delivery of client projects, from inception to delivery; ensuring they are executed smoothly, on time and in-brief
- Reporting on the progress of projects, recognising areas that need improvements and offering successful solutions
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with both existing and new clients
- Successfully supporting the continuous acquisition of new business through a range of channels such as: pitches and presentations
- Taking responsibility for additional ad hock projects and tasks
This a great time to join this innovative marketing agency, that has a history of working with well-known clients and delivering forward thinking projects. Due to the location of their Essex based office this position is commutable from Cambridge, Hatfield, Harlow, Stevenage, Braintree, Dunmow, Harlow, Chelmsford, Newmarket, Romford, Hertford, Royston and Colchester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.