Senior Account Manager, Watford -
One of our favourite agency clients, working on creative, production and branding projects, are on the look out for a Senior Account Manager to join their team. You must be committed to professional development as they offer genuine learning opportunities, from courses to training, accreditations and more.
With hybrid and flexible working, good train links and a car park – it’s a desirable working environment.
- Managing key client relationships by building and nurturing relationships, understanding the client and being core to the construction of briefs
- Managing key stakeholder relationships, showcasing your excellent comms skills and ability to navigate unexpected challenges within projects
- Juggling tasks with conflicting deadlines and proving your organisational skills are a key strength
- Attending and managing key client meetings, whilst also networking!
- Analysing results and delivering actionable reports
- Demonstrating capable budget management experience
- Managing financial admin from invoices to forecasting, orders and more!
- Writing copy with high attention to details.
- At least 2-4 years agency experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- A clear background in forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Confident people skills and ability to lead team meetings
- A hunger for growth and development
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a successful agency with incredible team support and a highly enriching working environment. Due to the location of their Hertfordshire based office (on the outskirts of Watford) this role is commutable from Watford, Harrow, Uxbridge, Slough, Maidenhead, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Borehamwood, Edgware, Amersham, High Wycombe and Berkhamsted. Due to train lines you’ll also be able to commute from most parts of London, with ease.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.