Senior Communications Executive, Hatfield -
We are pleased to be working with a very reputable educational organisation in Hatfield, who are looking for a talented and forward-thinking Senior Communications Executive to join their motivated and large-scale communications team!
Reporting into the Marketing and Comms Manager for one of their division, you will be joining a team of circa 5 other likeminded individuals with a passion for content and storytelling. This is a full-time permanent position, with an excellent opportunity to learn and progress.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research, write, edit and issue press releases and case studies drafting
- Create written content for the website, social media channels and blogs
- Work in a journalistic way to identify and report on stories, across employees and students alike
- Support the marketing team with writing copy for printed and email campaigns
- Relationship management and maintaining with local stakeholder and media contacts
- Record keeping and maintaining of all press releases
If you are a professional with a least 2-3 years of experience in communications or a marketing with a heavy lean towards content, then we would absolutely love to hear from you! If you’d love to join a leading and well-known educational organisation, then click that apply button now! Benefits include some flexible working, as well as 29 days holiday plus bank.
Due to the location of their office this role is commutable from Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, Ware, Stevenage and wider areas of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.