If you’re looking for a role that will allow you to utilise your end-to-end digital marketing skills and use them to get behind a cause you’re truly passionate about, then we may have the role for you…
We’ve partnered with a leading charity whose mission is to provide education and training to thousands of people each year, to enable them skills, advice and training to help them in their everyday lives.
The Role – Senior Digital Manager
Our client is looking for a driven and meticulous Senior Digital Manager who can help to develop and advance the digital presence of the organisation, the successful postholder will lead the creation, curation and quality of multi-media content in support of brand awareness, sales and membership growth, as well as supporting engagement amongst existing audiences. You’ll work with the wider marketing and comms team to launch digital marketing campaigns; including webpage design/build, online advertising, optimizing search engine performance, and social media management. A large focus of this role is web based (50%) so you’ll definitely need to be comfortable with all things web (WordPress/CMS) and content creation.
Day to day, you would be responsible for…
- Lead the creation, updating, and maintenance of website to ensure it remains current and relevant, helping to drive conversion rates to enquiry and organic search traffic
- Creating and implementing a successful digital content strategy, aligned to the organisations brand and strategic growth ambitions
- Lead the management and future development of social media activity to maintain engagement and extend reach
- Oversee a calendar of digital content
- Lead the creation and curation of compelling SEO-optimised multi-media digital content
- Co-ordinate paid campaigns that increase brand exposure and generate leads, ensuring the best ROI for the activity planned and delivered
- Manage the performance of the Digital Marketing Executive
About you, what you’ll need….
- You’ll have 3-5 years of experience in a similar broad digital marketing/content position
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing techniques, strategy and delivery, particularly web, social media and content creation
- Demonstrable strong technical knowledge of SEO, organic and paid digital
- Proven track record of working with web/CMS to create, curate and publish content
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with a wide range of marketing and communications tools, including WordPress, AdWords, Google Analytics etc
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Hatfield, Hertford, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and most parts of Hertfordshire.