Senior Graphic Designer, Cheshunt -
The Company - Senior Graphic Designer
An award-winning and rapidly growing property organisation based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire are looking for a dynamic Senior Graphic Designer to join the marketing team and bring the design function in-house.
The company specialises in building high end, residential properties across the UK and they’re looking for someone with a broad skillset equally split across print and digital design, with experience of video editing.
This position is hybrid, working 2/3 days in the office per week.
The Role - Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and joining their team of 5, you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development and manage the delivery of the creative strategy.
- Being the brand guardian to ensure all assets and messaging adhere to brand guidelines.
- Designing a range of digital and printed assets includes presentations, newsletters, emails, display banners, social media imagery and photography, website materials, and brochures.
- Editing photography and videos.
- Liaising with external agencies where necessary, providing briefs and ensuring projects are completed to deadlines.
Requirements - Senior Graphic Designer
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in an in-house or agency side position.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, with video editing skills utilising After Effects, Premiere Pro or similar.
- Be an excellent communicator able to juggle multiple projects at once, and brief agencies where necessary.
- Experience of managing creative brand frameworks, bringing ideas and energy into the function.
- Ideally have a graphic design degree or relevant qualification.
This is a great time to join a leading property organisation, bringing the design function inhouse, with a strong benefits package and competitive salary.
This position is hybrid, working 2/3 days in the office per week. Due to the location of this role, it is commutable from areas such as Loughton, London, Ware, Waltham Abbey, Enfield, Borehamwood, Hatfield, Hertford, Harlow, Cheshunt and Edgeware.