Have you got two or more years’ experience in marketing with a passion for social media? Are you a fan of food!? Then look no further as this is the role for you! Read on and APPLY NOW!
Hybrid working at an incredibly successful company doesn’t come around often, if you’d like to hear more then apply now and get in touch!
- Annual pay reviews
- Pension scheme
- Discount membership
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Opportunity for training and development!
About the Role:
Supporting the Head of Marketing, this is very much a broad marketing position where you’ll get to work across the full marketing mix: social media, website development, email campaigns, copywriting, content creation, design, insights/trends, marketing collateral and more!
- Social media focused (40%), you will own the content calendar and produce content in line with the companies communication objectives
- Take photos and videos for content
- Manage uploading and scheduling of posts
- Monitoring competitor activity
- You will manage the development of a new group website and own web for the company
- You will develop monthly leaflets and newsletters
- Oversee email marketing campaigns
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a broad marketing role with extensive social media experience [Bonus points if it’s within the food industry!]
- Skilled and experienced across the full marketing mix: social, web, digital, email, SEO, design etc
- Have a flair for creativity – with experience using design programmes like Canva, Adobe, Publisher etc.
- You will have a passion for food!
Due to the location of their offices in Waltham Cross, this role is commutable from the likes of: Harlow, Abridge, Loughton, Waltham Cross, Epping, Potters Bar, Enfield, Tottenham, Hatfield, Hertford, North London, and other parts of Hertfordshire or Essex!