Web Developer & Digital Content Specialist, St Albans -
The Company – Web Developer & Digital Content Specialist
Our client is an established, household name brand who have been the go-to brand for businesses and consumers for decades. Their name is synonymous with quality, innovation and reliability, which is why they are one of the most trusted brands worldwide.
Innovation is at the heart of their business; from being the first brand to launch a now essential piece of technology to the consumer market 40 years ago, to continuously looking for more sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions to their existing product line, they are dedicated to leading the way in their industry.
One fantastic quality about this business, is that they have been pioneers in sustainability, both in their industry and in the business world in general. They have been trailblazers since long before it was “trendy” or before consumers and governments had put pressure on companies to be greener. They have been recognised for their environmental efforts for nearly 30 years, which is reflected in their technology and multitude of ways they have successfully reduced their own environmental impact and carbon footprint.
The Role – Web Developer & Digital Content Specialist
This role is split between the technical elements of front-end web development and will also be responsible for creating and updating content to a variety of websites and platforms.
Day to day, your role could see you…
- Implementing the technical design and development activities across a variety of web-based applications
- Managing the development of new web page templates and developing new interfaces alongside content collaborators
- Finding and diagnosing content problems, including broken internal and external links, which affect the technical performance of websites and implementing changes
- Developing and integrating new graphic and multimedia elements for the websites
- Working with stakeholders to provide tools and processes which support an infrastructure for digital asset management within the business
You – Web Developer & Digital Content Specialist
We’re looking for a candidate with strong technical skills in front end web development, but who is also able to create and upload content across multiple websites and platforms. This role will be focused on the “look and feel” of multiple consumer facing websites, as well as internal web portals.
Ideally, you will need…
- 3-5 years’ experience in a front-end web development role or a digital marketing role with an emphasis on web development
- Proven experience creating digital content template frameworks
- Hands-on experience with content database integration and development tools
Please note – whilst this role is currently working remotely, they will be looking to return the team to the office from late spring/early summer on an office/working from home split.
Based in leafy Hertfordshire, this role would be easily commutable to those leaving in St Albans, Kings Langley, London Colney, Hemel Hempstead, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Watford, Hatfield, Potters Bar, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Dunstable, Stevenage, Rickmansworth, Cheshunt and Enfield.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! With a fantastic culture, the opportunity to work for a globally renowned brand and some excellent benefits too – this really is a once in a blue moon role!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.